Its loveliness increases; it will never Pass into nothingness; but still will keep A bower quiet for us, and a sleep Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing. ~ John Keats

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Some New PB Inspiration

Happy Tuesday!! Something exciting has happened since my last post!! It has snowed here a couple more times!! Yay! Late last Thursday night it snowed just enough to delay the opening of school on Friday.. Of course Josh was bummed.. He expected  schools to close... & Then we had a light dusting last night..Sugar Snow... So Beautiful! I'm hoping for more! 

The Stores & Shops are starting to display their New Spring Lines & that means catalogs start arriving in my mailbox.. Love looking at catalogs & magazines for Inspiration!! Pottery Barn is one of them! Here are some photos from their new catalog!



 











 


 








 

Hope all of you have a Beautiful Week!!  ~ T ♥

10 comments:

  1. Oh Every photo is GORGEOUS! I'm so in love with the first photo! you have such a sweet blog background! It's snowing!
    :) ~Angela Harris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the white in the photos... it reminds me of snow!

    Thanks again for the award. I blogged about it today.

    XXOO~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Accckkk! I keep looking for the win-a-10,000-dollar-shopping-spree to Pottery Barn! Just gorgeous. And I love your blog background and color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by. Wish we had pottery Barn in Australia those images are just divine. How is the snow?
    Sandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teresa! Your blog looks so lovely. I agree with Sandy, wish we had Pottery Barn in Aussie. I have yet to action the award you so kindly sent to me. Computer is giving me grief but should be fixed up in the near future, then I'll get onto it.
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa....I think the snow will be heading out by this weekend slowly but surely. I am sure there is more where that came from! Love the catalog photos!~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Teresa!
    Those pictures are so beautiful!! Love them all! I haven't seen a PB catalog for awhile...need to pick one up!
    Thanks so much for the award!! Too sweet of you! I will get on it right away. I have been crazy busy around here so I will try to think up something interesting about myself & post in the next couple days :o)

    Shellagh

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the new Pottery Barn look...and just ordered some bedding from their new line...now I'm ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, ur blog is really nice and beautiful, I have bookmark it & anxiously waiting for ur new post. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website called Blogerzoom.com which is offering very unique features at affordable prices. There are Expert advertising teams in Blogerzoom who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks. All u have to do is submit your blog plus pay affordable prices and rest leave it to Blogerzoom advertising team for Advertising & Marketing of ur blog then see how u enjoy a lots of quality traffic plus good readers to ur blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful collection of photos - I'm so happy to have found your beautiful blog :)

    ReplyDelete

So Sweet of you to take the time to leave a comment! That means so much to me!! Please come back & visit again soon!