Has blessed me with an Award!
So Sweet Of You Geri!! Thank You!!
Here are the Rules...
The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award—Rules
1. Post the AWARD.
2. Don't forget to mention the person who gave you the AWARD.
3. Tag and distribute the AWARD to 10 Fabulous Sugar Dolls.
4. Write 10 fabulous things about yourself that you want to share with other Fabulous Sugar Dolls.
5. Don’t forget to notify the Fabulous Sugar Dolls about their AWARD and post a link to their blog.
The 10 things I would like to Share with all of you.....
1. My Faith & Family are more Important than anything else in My Life!
2.My Husband is my Best Friend!!
3.I married very young & Had My Children at a young age.. I've had the Wonderful privilege of being mistaken for my daughter's Sister ( Jessica was having her tonsils removed when she was in 11th grade.. We went to the hospital for pre-op stuff & the Nurse said.. Oh how nice of your Sister to come with you!) LOL & One time a teacher thought I was her Girl Friend... :) There are some great advantages to starting a Family at a young age!
4. I Hope to be a Grandmother someday!!
5. Love to watch Romantic Period Drama Romances & Read about them too! But most of you know that already! LOL
6.I Love animals.. & Had a Brindle Great Dane named Tasha.. She will always hold a special place in my heart! They make the best pets! But.. She could clear a coffee or end table in the blink of an eye with her whip of a tail! & Anything left on a Kitchen Counter or Dining Table was fair game! LOL
This is the photo Brian has of her on Facebook... I wanted to show you one of her with our Children... She was so good with them!
7. My Favorite Food is Cake! LOL I Love Antiques.. Antique & Vintage Mirrors.. Love Clocks.. Shoes ( Brian has called me Imelda Jr. LOL) Coats.. Dishes... Just found some New ones! Rachel Ashwell's ~ Simply Shabby Chic ~ Chateau...
8. I'm 5' 10" & was always uncomfortable with being tall.. Now I embrace it! It's great to have the extra height.. Especially at my age.. When the weight can sometimes creep up.. Makes it a little easier to hide it! Still hard to find pants long enough though!
9. My Mother is a Breast Cancer Survivor!!! My Father passed away from Cancer in 2000.. After all the sadness... I made a decision to try to always look for the positive in everything!
10. I'm so Thankful for all of you! I enjoy visiting & reading all of your Blogs! & Thank You so much.. To all of you that follow my Blog & Leave comments!! That means so much to me!
I'm Sharing this Award With the following Fabulous Sugar Dolls:
Please Stop By &Visit ~ You Will Love Their Blogs!!
Anita ~ At Fun and VJs
Ange~ At Chair Up
Teri~ At Girl Meets Paris
Shellagh~ At Ticking and Toile
Lisa~ At palepinkandroses
LeAnn~ At My Vintage Modern Farmhouse
Natasha~ At 5 minutes just for me
Ruth~ At The Beautiful Life
Lee Laurie ~ At A Southern Rose
Carole~ At Maynard Greenhouse
You Are All Sugar Dolls!!!
Sweet Blessings ~ T ♥
Please Stop By &Visit ~ You Will Love Their Blogs!!
Anita ~ At Fun and VJs
Ange~ At Chair Up
Teri~ At Girl Meets Paris
Shellagh~ At Ticking and Toile
Lisa~ At palepinkandroses
LeAnn~ At My Vintage Modern Farmhouse
Natasha~ At 5 minutes just for me
Ruth~ At The Beautiful Life
Lee Laurie ~ At A Southern Rose
Carole~ At Maynard Greenhouse
You Are All Sugar Dolls!!!
Sweet Blessings ~ T ♥



Thanks for the award! Fun learning more about you! I can see from your pic why everyone confuses you for your daughters sister. LUCKY YOU!!!...and lucky hubby too!
ReplyDeletexo,
Carole
Teresa, you are the sweetest. That is so nice of you to give me this award. Thank you! And it is true - you look so young for someone with grown-up children. You obviously have a happy life! Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteTeresa,
ReplyDeletecongrats on your award. so much deserved as your blog is always such a pleasure to visit.
I'll take some time to visit the blogs of the 10 sugar dolls you've shared your word with.
blessings
rita
Congrats Teresa! you ARE a sugar doll!
ReplyDeleteso nice to learn more about you and find we have more in common.. I lost my mom to cancer in 1999 and am just now finding peace with it. Whereas I used to be bitter, I now find sheer joy in the wonderful memories of her...took some time but all good things do!
lot's of love sweetie!
paula:)
Hi Teresa,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, you are too kind!! And thank you for your sweet comment on my post today.
Hugs,
LeAnn:)
Teresa!
ReplyDeleteThank you SOOOOO much, girl! :)
You have made my night!!
I'm going to have fun posting about this award and I am not surprised
that YOU won it! :)
It was also so neat to see Teri of Girl Meets Paris included -- she's my Bible study class buddy on Sunday mornings!
Thank you ever so much, friend.
Ruth
Teresa
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the award. I will be posting it to my blog in the next day or so. Hope your enjoying the new year.
Lisa
Pale Pink And Roses
I gave you that Sugar Doll award long ago, the day I met you. Hubby
ReplyDeleteHi Teresa! CONGRATS on your first, of many, awards I'm sure!!! You have a beautiful blog!! I loved reading your list :) I'm tall too (almost 5'9", so I can definitely relate on that one)...thank goodness long pants came into fashion a few years ago!
ReplyDelete:) T
Thank you so much for the award. I will post about it soon. That was so sweet of you to think about me. It was great learning more about you!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Hugs,
Lee Laurie
Thanks so much for the award... I finally got to blog about it today.
ReplyDeleteI love the sayings and verses on your sidebar. Great job.
Hey... my hubby and I have been married 28 years too!
Teri
Teresa, I have just caught up on some of my favorite blogs and am so appreciative of this award! You are just the sweetest.
ReplyDeleteHope you don't mind but I have tagged you for another award-a happy award!
Hope you are well.
Have a lovely day,
Natasha