I Love Anything Silver! From Jewelry to Silverware to Mercury Glass... & Everything in between!
The first photo... A Vintage Silver spoon from my German Oma.. Lydia's Set (My Paternal Grandmother)... Morning Glory Pattern.. Small Set Of Salt & Pepper Shakers from Norway! Sterling Tops... Sterling Perfume Flask. Can You See The Little Gold butterfly? & It's Pink With Roses! LOL So Pretty..
Second Photo... My Mossy Green Girl.... For Valentines Day... I Placed An Engraved Sterling Silver Heart Around Her Neck.... I'm thinking Of Painting Her A Soft Grey....
Sweet Blessings To all Of You! T ♥
My Thoughts & Prayers Are With Gina Drennon who owns the store " Feather Your Nest"
She Tragically Lost her Husband Michael this past Week.. He was only 39 yrs old... So Very Sad...
And The Victims Of The Tragic Earthquake In Haiti....
Hi.....I didn't know about Gina's husband! I have been to her store. Thanks for putting that out there. All your silver looks beautiful! Painting your mossy green girl will make her stand out, I think.~Patti
ReplyDeleteI feel right at home I have the same crown and the perfume bottle. lol
ReplyDeleteOn a sad note I did read about Gina and her loss. I went to her shop but so much was gone already!
So young to be gone! Makes you realize how precious everyday is.
xo,
Carole
I love the crowns I see in your post. I also want to thank you for mentioning Haiti, we are afterall one community. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely display Teresa. What pretty pieces.
ReplyDeletePraying for Gina and family, how very sad.
I appreciate the Bible verse in your side bar. Today is very hot and I have been a bit cranky...time to stop complaining!
Angex
I love your mossy green godess...all decked out in her silver Valentine's bling.thanks for coming...see you next Sunday!
ReplyDelete{{gypsy hugs}}
Beth
oooooo!!! I love all your silver! I'm a little silver fanatic too, I should be doing this 'Silver Sunday' thing!
ReplyDeletehugs,
paula:)
Love that crown...your mossy green girl is beautiful as is, don't paint her!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blog, beautiful silver. Wishing peace to all. ~ Angela
ReplyDeleteWonderful silvers....so happy to find your lovely blog.
ReplyDeleteHappy day.
xojanis
I love old silverware too...our everyday silverware is over 100 years old...I love that we use it everyday and not just for special occasions.
ReplyDelete