Its loveliness increases; it will never Pass into nothingness; but still will keep A bower quiet for us, and a sleep Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing. ~ John Keats

Friday, January 1, 2010

Joshua's Winter Concert, Wizards In Winter

Happy New Year To Everyone!! I wanted to post one of Josh's Video's of his Winter Concert... Warning... We forgot to bring the tripod & Its quite shaky at times... ( We were up on a Balcony & Brian had it resting on a ledge in between some bars... Till I asked him to take it out to focus in on the 3 girls in front.. That explains all the movement!) Brian was using our New Nikon D90.. This was originally filmed in HD ... I guess he forgot to check for that option when downloading on youtube... So its a little grainy. 


Check out the Three Girls in front... Electric Violins & Viola! Josh got an Electric Violin for Christmas & Loves it!! Really cool sounding!


... They did a Fabulous Job performing ~ Trans~ Siberian Orchestra's... Wizards In Winter... Hope You Don't Get Dizzy Watching! LOL 

4 comments:

  1. Hi T!!! Happy New Year! I hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! Cool video - talented folks!

    Blessings, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some how, I've been missing your blog.

    I've never heard of an electric violin... so cool.

    I enjoyed the video so much. Thanks for posting.

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa......Wow! Those kids are talented! Hope your holidays were great! Have a wonderful New Year!~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!!! Wanted to watch the video but I'm in the public library using their computer while mine gets fixed or I find out it's a lost cause:)))
    Love all the new pics on your sidebar too!!!!
    xo,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

So Sweet of you to take the time to leave a comment! That means so much to me!! Please come back & visit again soon!