Hello & Happy Wednesday! We have been a little busy around here... We decided to have a yard sale this past weekend... Boy oh Boy! is that a lot of work! We weren't sure what was going to happen ... Being a holiday weekend. But we had a pretty good turnout... Got rid of lots of stuff.. So it was worth all the effort. I was so busy I forgot to take pics of the tables after we had everything set up.
I also wanted to share some pics of the special gifts I won from my Dear Sweet Friend Becky from Hearth and Home... I received the package on my Birthday! I had such a Wonderful Birthday this year!
Becky had little notes with each item... She is so organized! The lavender pillow sachets smell wonderful! a beautiful birdie box to store things in...I think the sweet little doilies would look pretty pressed between the glass of a serving tray! She tucked in some special gifts for me! She has such a giving heart!
She makes Beautiful cards! & she tucked these inside my package! So Pretty! & an adorable journal that has a little verse that says.. Don't let yesterday use up too much of today! I need to keep reminding myself of that! Thank you again Becky! I love all of these beautiful gifts!
Please keep Becky & her family in your prayers... Her Daddy is very sick & will be going home to be with the Lord soon...
Sweet Blessings to all of you ~ T ♥
Oh T, how sweet you are! Thank you so much for your prayers and most of all your sweet friendship! B.
ReplyDeleteYard sales are a lot of hard work! I need to have one soon! I keep putting it off because I know how much will be involved! I love all of your gifts that you received! Happy birthday!
ReplyDelete