Its loveliness increases; it will never Pass into nothingness; but still will keep A bower quiet for us, and a sleep Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing. ~ John Keats

Thursday, September 10, 2009

HomeGoods StyleScope - I'm an Elegant Classic

I just took this... Know Your Style Quiz from the HomeGoods site. It was shared by LeeAnn... on her Blog ~ Simply Dandy... All I can say is  Wow!  It's a pretty accurate description of the decorating style I usually lean towards. Take it yourself & see how close it comes to what you think your decorating style is!

Here's how mine turned out...

Teresa, you are an Elegant Classic

You have a refined sensibility with an appreciation for history and tradition in your furniture and your rooms. You value beauty, things that are well crafted, and family heirlooms. You are visually sensitive and understand how symmetry and a formal layout give order to a room, and hence your home is refined and calming. You are not taken in by the trends of the moment. You go for things with a timeless appeal, and appreciate old-fashioned virtues like manners and handwritten notes and making a home that is welcoming for others.
You value serenity. While there are probably a lot of interesting things in your home, they are joined by your taste or a certain palette that keeps them in harmony. You appreciate the beauty in simple forms. Whether fancy or plain, you appreciate things that are well made and function as well as they look. You also have a strong respect for the environment and craftsmanship. You care about how things are made, and how they are used.

Pretty Neat!  To take the quiz go  here.

Sweet Blessings to Everyone!  ~ T ♥

5 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa,
    I took the Home Goods Quiz and it said that I was 'Country Classic'. That was interesting. I wish that we had a store here. I would love to shop there!

    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee Laurie! So good of you to stop by! I hope you are feeling better today! The closest Home Goods is an hour away from me... So I don't get there much... Always find something pretty when I go! My sister's result on that quiz says she's Bohemian classic or chic... She says she doesn't know where that came from! LOL Hope that bug go's away so you can have a nice week! Hugs & Sweet Blessings ~ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa, thanks for stopping by my blog. It's so nice to meet a sister in Christ in blogland!
    I had to laugh at your comment re your son Josh and photos. I have a lot of photos of my son Jake's (15) hand as it's always in front of his face when I'm trying to get a pic,lol
    I am going to google Chesapeake Bay in a minute, it looks gorgeous.
    I'm looking forward to reading all your posts.
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am elegant classic ... that was interesting.
    TY for sharing & have a great day. Enjoyed your popping over for a visit today.
    TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teresa,
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment.
    Marydon has been tremendous help and I still have so much to learn. I have found loads of great blogs to read. This is great! Oh, I am Country Casual…at least that’s what the quiz says.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete

So Sweet of you to take the time to leave a comment! That means so much to me!! Please come back & visit again soon!