Its loveliness increases; it will never Pass into nothingness; but still will keep A bower quiet for us, and a sleep Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing. ~ John Keats

Monday, August 31, 2009

I Won!

Wow!  This is so exciting!!  I entered a giveaway on the Blog that I follow....   Girl Meets Paris  .http://girlmeetsparis.blogspot.com/





Her name is Teri & she is getting ready to leave for Paris in September!  ( Lucky Girl!)  I cant wait to see pictures & hear about her trip!


She just hosted a really neat giveaway... 4 lucky winners will receive a Postcard mailed from the Eiffel Tower!! Isnt that cool!!  & My name was one of those drawn by her Husband Scott & her youngest daughter.. Thank you so much for drawing my name!!

I will post a pic here on my Blog when I receive it! 


Teri... I cant wait to receive my Postcard from you!!   Thank you so much for hosting such a fun  giveaway!   ~   T ♥

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love her blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO sweet for posting this. I can't wait to send you the postcard. Be on the lookout....I leave Sept. 12.

    Teri

    ReplyDelete

So Sweet of you to take the time to leave a comment! That means so much to me!! Please come back & visit again soon!