Its loveliness increases; it will never Pass into nothingness; but still will keep A bower quiet for us, and a sleep Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing. ~ John Keats

Friday, September 18, 2009

My Post Card From Paris!

I was so excited  when I checked my mail today ! I received my Postcard from Teri! Teri hosted a giveaway a few weeks ago & my name was one of those drawn to receive a postcard mailed  from the Eiffel Tower! When they arrived to mail it they discovered the post office had just shut down that day! What are the chances of that? They were told there was a place to mail items across the street.. You have got to pop on over to her blog! She & Scott.. her husband are taking us with them on some of their adventures... By posting little video clips! So much fun! http://girlmeetsparis.blogspot.com/

Here is my postcard I received!





Thank You Teri &  Scott for the Wonderful postcard! ~ Teresa ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Sweet of you to take the time to leave a comment! That means so much to me!! Please come back & visit again soon!