Good Night Everyone! ~ T ♥
Its loveliness increases; it will never Pass into nothingness; but still will keep A bower quiet for us, and a sleep Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing. ~ John Keats
Monday, August 24, 2009
Very Nice Birthday!
A Big Hello to everyone! Today I celebrated my 40 something Birthday! Had a lovely day.. Although It had one little glitch... I had forgotten about renewing my driver's license. So off to the DMV I went. Spent about an hour waiting... It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be... Then met Hubby at the Tea Room.. We had a very nice lunch together. Another great thing... this Tea Room is connected to an Antique shop.... So I was also able to do my favorite thing... Antiquing!
I arrived home to some Beautiful flowers in a teacup sent to me by my Big Sister Diana! She is so special to me!! I Love her!! & My Big Box of goodies that Becky sent arrived too! She included some very special things in addition to what I had won in the drawing! Everything is Beautiful Becky!! Thank you! You are so thoughtful & generous! I'll share pics of this in my next post...So many wonderful surprises in one day!
My Hunk surprised me with these Roses when I woke up this morning! Very Beautiful! He does some of the most wonderful things for me!!
And this is what I bought myself! LOL We have needed a new toaster oven for sometime now... I couldn't resist this pink one! We have been using our daughter's since she moved out of her college dorm.. Jess... You can come pick up your toaster oven now... Not only is this one pink... It makes some really great toast too! What a wonderful Birthday!!
Good Night Everyone! ~ T ♥
Good Night Everyone! ~ T ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday! I love the roses! Glad that you had a good day! I have that same toaster. I haven't even used it yet.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lee Laurie
Thanks so much for the Birthday wishes Lee Laurie! I couldnt believe how great this works for toast because its so big! Its the 28L model.. It will fit 6 slices! Also came with a rotisserie attachment.. I dont care for on/off control panel though.. I think they could have made that easier to use.
ReplyDeletePS ~ I found some really great deals at Belk this week for Josh! He started school today... Ugh! & I had a 20% off coupon! Made me very happy!
Hope you have a great day! Big Hugs ~ T ♥
Happy Birthday to you!!! I used to hate going to DMV when I lived in Vegas, but here in my little town, it's a 10 minute wait, if that.
ReplyDeleteYour flowers are beautiful. What a sweet hubby and sister you have.
Love that pink toaster oven!!!
Thanks so much Ginger for the Birthday wishes & compliments!!! Yea.. Silly me.. I was running late & got there at noon... Very baaad time to go. Employee's on lunch break... 2 lanes open. I almost turned around & walked out when I saw the crowd of people! Its about a 20 minute drive.. so I stayed. I'm glad I got it over with! Its good for 5 years here in MD. Wow! 10 minutes! That would be wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs ~ T ♥