Its loveliness increases; it will never Pass into nothingness; but still will keep A bower quiet for us, and a sleep Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing. ~ John Keats

Friday, December 3, 2010

IT'S SNOWING! :)

Put on your coat, hat & mittens! It's snowing on my blog!

Hello to everyone! I know..It's been awhile since you've heard from my neck of the woods! We have been very busy here..with a new baby!

We got a shih tzu puppy in early summer & she has been keeping me on my toes! I had forgotten how much work there is to training a puppy! ( shhh..don't tell anyone..I think it's actually the other way around! She's training me! haha! )  She is such a Sweet Girl & has brought so much love & happiness to our home! The couple we got her from just informed me there is another litter of pups on the way & asked if I wanted a baby sister for Emmie...

HELP! .... :)

♥ Here's Emmie when we first brought her home ♥



7 comments:

  1. Your little furbaby is so cute! It's just like having another child, isn't it! Your blog is really looking good! Hope you are enjoying the season! Have a beautiful weekend!~Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO for it! You can never have too any dogs in the home, that's my motto. :)

    Love the snow effect!

    Have a great weekend! (GET A PLAYMATE FOR EM!!) ;)

    xoxo
    ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sweetie, I'm so glad to see a post from you! Your baby is sooooo cute!
    It was refreshing coming over this morning to visit with you.
    have a wonderful weekend!
    Debbie@lakehouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teresa! So nice to see you in blogville :o)
    She is the cutest puppy. I haven't shown her photo to my girls yet or I'll never hear the end of it.
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teresa! Your baby is so adorable! I know your just loving her to pieces!
    Hope Christmas was bright and merry for you and your family~ Happy New Year!!
    paula:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, Teresa... she is a cuty, isn't she?! Love the video... she melted my heart!
    I'm liking the snow here at the land of Dreaming! ;-)
    Have a great week!
    xoxo,
    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teresa,
    Thank you for stopping at my blog and following me. The Lord used you to answer a prayer I just prayed last night. Emmie is so cute. That little face, gotta love it so much. We are actually looking for a small home with just a little land near Mt Airy. We agree it is so beautiful. Love your pictures. Stay warm up there! It's only in the low 40's here in Florida. You should see all the wrapped up palm trees and landscaping plants!

    ReplyDelete

So Sweet of you to take the time to leave a comment! That means so much to me!! Please come back & visit again soon!