Its loveliness increases; it will never Pass into nothingness; but still will keep A bower quiet for us, and a sleep Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing. ~ John Keats

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lots & Lots Of Snow!!

Hello From Snowy Maryland!! We are buried under lots of Beautiful Snow!! Here's a little view of what we see from our window... You will hear me tell Brian not to drop the camera... LOL He had it hanging waaayyy out of the window..




We have not had this much Snow in this area of Maryland for a long time! You'll see my little Bird feeding station in the video... Went out every few hours to add more seed... The snow kept covering it.. I guess when it all melts I'll have quite a few inches of seed on the ground! LOL

Just finished watching the New Emma... has anyone else watched it yet? It was pretty good! I took this little quiz they had posted on the Masterpiece Theater website... Bachelors Of Highbury Quiz... If we lived back in that time.. Who would be a good match for us... The first time I took it I got Mr. Woodhouse... hmmm... I cheated & took it a second time... You know how sometimes you could answer more than one way... LOL Well the second time I got Robert Martin... Hmmm... Wondering what that says about me? On second thought don't answer that! LOL.... Take the Quiz if you dare! & come back & let me know who you got as a match! Here's the link...
Bachelors Of Highbury Quiz ~
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/emma/quiz_quest.html

Hope Everyone is having a Beautiful Weekend!

Sweet Blessings ~ ~ T ♥

6 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa....hope you guys fared well in this Blizzard!! We were lucky, only 15 inches & no loss of power:)
    stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Teresa, how lovely! All we got from that weather system was a little over 3" of rain! Today it's sunny and bright, though.

    Stay warm, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks a lot like where I'm at...I think this has been an exceptionally snowy winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had no snow at all...yippy because today I drove 2 hours....I don't drive well in the snow.
    It staying in the teens most of the day!!!
    Sorry about all the snow you got!
    xo,
    carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi teresa,
    i just finished watching masterpiece theater's emma...it was simply wonderful:) no matter how many times i read or watch anything by jane austen i am lost in time...nothing else seems to invade these quiet...exciting...mesmerizing moments. we have had a very mild winter...i can hardly imagine what challenges this wintry season has been for you and all those affected by the snow. wishing that spring will arrive soon with bursts of freshness, sunny days, and spring flowers.
    yours,
    peggy anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well all that snow has come our way...it started last night and is still coming!! But I'm so ready for Spring...I guess it's expected to be like this in Feb in Chgo!

    Stay warm...

    Hugs ~

    :) T

    ReplyDelete

So Sweet of you to take the time to leave a comment! That means so much to me!! Please come back & visit again soon!