Its loveliness increases; it will never Pass into nothingness; but still will keep A bower quiet for us, and a sleep Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing. ~ John Keats

Monday, December 7, 2009

Wrapping It All Up!




Now that I've accomplished some Christmas Shopping... I figured I better start wrapping these gifts....I'm trying to avoid that Christmas wrapping backache.. Has anyone else ever gotten that? 

I found some beautiful gift wrap inspiration & thought I would share!



I've always loved this look.. Wrap the box then attach the ribbon.. Layering the ribbon looks so pretty & attaching an inexpensive  piece of costume jewelry...




Beautiful!




Attaching a Christmas ornament they can hang on their tree...






  I ♥ this one! Placing the gift in a reusable box!




Another ornament idea...



Fresh or Silk Flowers & Greenery! So Beautiful!



Inexpensive Christmas balls & garland...




I think Children would love this one... Jingle Bells.. I'm afraid we might be looking for a hiding place for them after a few minutes though... Nah... We wouldn't do that...  would we? LOL

 Well.. I guess I better get started with the wrapping!  

Hope all of you have a Beautiful week!


Blessings ~  T ♥

13 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa! I need to get going on both my wrapping and my shopping! My mom is coming over to babysit tomorrow so I can sneak away for a few hours without fighting the weekend shopping crowd! These packages are all so lovely...great inspiration!!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, I love that layered ribbon look in that second image - I never thought of brown and green for Christmas but it looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi T! All my shopping is done - hooray! I'll probably do my wrapping the first of next week. I actually love wrapping, but yes, I have had that bachace (and bottom-side ache) from wrapping presents, sitting cross-legged on the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teresa,
    thank you sooooo much for sharing such a precious gift wrapping inspiration. Love them all but the burgundy wrap with costume jewelry added to the ribbons is undoubtfully my fave. Will definitely steal the idea!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teresa.....My husband always does the wrapping in our house. I get it all organized and sort what goes to which person..He does insist on sitting at a table, however. I love your flocked tree! I love the look of snow on a tree!~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Teresa - Thanks for all the gorgeous wrapping ideas - I LOVE the snowy background - very clever..looks just the sort of place to go for a lovely long walk to get rid of the wrapping backache! Hope you are having a great week and not too exhausted from Christmas shopping! Love Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. such beautiful wrapping! I love wrapping presents and making them almost another present themselves:)
    thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet message:)
    Have a wonderful week Teresa & happy wrapping!
    paula:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those gift wrapping ideas...I have yet to start shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those gifts all look utterly amazing!!! I SOOO dislike wrapping I am really bad at it!! I would be NO good working in a gift store!
    U have a lovely blog!!
    mandii

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been the wrapping off but now that you have given me these great ideas I think I might start! Thanks for inspiring me!

    Best wishes, Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I meant to say putting off the wrapping!! geez I can't spell or string a sentence together these days!

    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your blog & you are such a cutie pie. Your Husband

    ReplyDelete
  13. i always say i am going to wrap my gifts like taht & don't!!! I am excited for the snow!! It's been years since we have had this kind of storm!! Stay safe:) merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete

So Sweet of you to take the time to leave a comment! That means so much to me!! Please come back & visit again soon!