Its loveliness increases; it will never Pass into nothingness; but still will keep A bower quiet for us, and a sleep Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing. ~ John Keats

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Beautiful Inspiration



Ooohhh.... So Beautiful...





Same Room... A slight change in Decor... Look at that Gorgeous Sleigh near the french doors...








Sleigh's from the 1800's converted into Children's Beds... What a Beautiful Idea!





Antique Gustavian Chair Carving 







Beautiful Beds... Look at the Gorgeous Detail on these Beds.....



Help.... I Think I've fallen In Love.....

All Of These Photos Are From... Swedish Interior Design.com

7 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures! I am going to have to go and look at that site. Thanks for letting me know about it.
    Another gorgeous post!
    Best wishes, Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa, this post of yours makes me want to get my paint brush and white paint out and attack some furniture and accessories...but wait!...my brush is still wet from the painting I was doing this afternoon...I am incurable,lol.
    I see a few changes to your blog,lovely :o)
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so pretty! I could go redecorate the whole house! how do I get my husband to live in so much white??? going to check that site out, thanks Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, T! That is some gorgeous inspiration! I love the whole white on white look, but I just don't want it at home! Why? Well, #1 - I have a very messy hubby and two very messy pups, and they haven't learned to wipe their feet or clean up after themselves yet! #2 - I'm sorry, but I've just got to have some COLOR! It makes me happy. I love the tonal look, just don't want it in my house. Is that weird??? It's kind of like, I love cats as long as they live with someone else! Just weird me! Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are gorgeous! Now I will be dreaming all day long!

    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this decorator look, but in our home nothing would stay white for long. ;)

    Still, nice to drool over!

    ReplyDelete

So Sweet of you to take the time to leave a comment! That means so much to me!! Please come back & visit again soon!