Its loveliness increases; it will never Pass into nothingness; but still will keep A bower quiet for us, and a sleep Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing. ~ John Keats

Monday, August 17, 2009

Videos Of Blackwater Falls & Night Around The Campfire

3 comments:

  1. Oh, T! That DOES sound like heaven! Enjoyed the videos! BTW, my aunt and her hubby are coming home in a couple of weeks, so we are planning a trip to the lake/mountains the 3rd week of Sept. if all is okay with my dad. It's only a couple of hours away, but I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your nice comment! I had to come by and say welcome to blogging! I hope you love it as much as I have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa....Welcome to blogging! I haven't been doing it that long either but it is fun to meet new people that have the same interests in decorating. I will have to check out this place in the mountains....I am in SE Ohio....I wonder how close it is to me? I think WV is a beautiful state!~Patti

    ReplyDelete

So Sweet of you to take the time to leave a comment! That means so much to me!! Please come back & visit again soon!