Its loveliness increases; it will never Pass into nothingness; but still will keep A bower quiet for us, and a sleep Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing. ~ John Keats
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Anyone Need A Little Cooling Off ? ~ Picture for White Wednesday
This is for all of you that need a little coolness right now..... Hope Everyone has a Wonderful Wednesday! ~ T ♥
Hi and welcome to blogland and for coming by and visiting. Yes thank you for that shot of cold....I love Winter. It's so hot today but thank goodness it's the last day of the heat wave. Take care, Carole
Hi and welcome to blogland and for coming by and visiting.
ReplyDeleteYes thank you for that shot of cold....I love Winter. It's so hot today but thank goodness it's the last day of the heat wave.
Take care,
Carole
I just found your blog and I love it. Come visit me sometimes.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogland!