Its loveliness increases; it will never Pass into nothingness; but still will keep A bower quiet for us, and a sleep Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing. ~ John Keats

Thursday, July 30, 2009

~ Almost Heaven ~

Hello! & Happy Thursday to everyone! Hope you all have had a great week so far! I've been busy here washing & packing for our annual trip up to the mountains. Trying to figure out what to bring... Last year it was in the 7o's during the day & dipped down in the 5o's at night. Beautiful weather! It was great because we got to have a big roaring fire in our fireplace every night & not have to crank the ac up to do it! LOL ( You have to have a fire in the fireplace while in the mountains! Its a must!) I thought I would share some pics with you from our trip last year. Our camera doesnt do the beautiful scenery justice...


If you have never been up to the mountains... You should go... It does something wonderful for the soul....






I'm hoping to see a bear this year! .... From a VERY safe distance that is! Hopefully I'll be able to post from the mountain top! I wish all of you a Wonderful Weekend! ~ T

2 comments:

  1. So fun to meet you, glad you left a comment so I can visit and become a new follower of yours. Looks like a wonderful time in store for you, so peaceful and relaxing. Love your blog and love your name! lol (I see you spell it the "right" way too) LOL!!! So nice to meet you, I hope you visit often. I'll be a regular.
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Teresa for such nice compliments! Yes the mountains are very peaceful & relaxing! & I totally agree with the "right" spelling comment! LOL! I wish I had a dollar for every time someone put the H in my name! LOL! I would be a very rich women! Very nice to meet you too! I'm so excited & honored to have you as a follower! I will be sure to visit your blog often.. You are so talented! Thanks again! ~ ♥T

    PS~I just learned how to make that little heart on my laptop!

    ReplyDelete

So Sweet of you to take the time to leave a comment! That means so much to me!! Please come back & visit again soon!